Monday 25 January 2010

I say. 4th popular search string that lead people to Swedish Notions: "Anna Anka sex midgets"

I just checked out Google Statistics to see if anyone has been reading my boring blog during the quiet period that is the beginning of this year.

And what do I find out? Number four search string that lead visitors to the blog was "Anna Anka sex midgets". Whoa. I'm quite sure I havent written much about sex midgets. About the Swedish Hollywood Wives programme yes, but not sex midgets. I wonder what these accidental visitors are after. Quite the peculiar taste I must say, being quite morally relaxed myself.

Gotta love free Google tools. So much fun after a day at the office.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    How can I get one of those lists?
    (I´m quite a technologically challenged one ... )

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    http://www.google.com/analytics/

    ReplyDelete